May 26th, 2021 – LISHP Webinar
2021 Annual Anthony Buatti Research Symposium
Effects of Nasal MRSA PCR on Duration of Vancomycin Therapy in Patients with Community Acquired Pneumonia
Speaker: Aliesha Wahab (South Shore University Hospital) – Slides available here
Evaluation of Fluid Use and Electrolyte Imbalances in Pediatric Patients with Diabetic Ketoacidosis
Speaker: Michelle Kolakowski (Stony Brook University Hospital)
Warfarin Adjustments and Review by Pharmacists in an Inpatient Setting
Speaker: Yaxun (Jerry) Jing (Peconic Bay Medical Center)
Efficacy and Safety of Hepatitis C virus Direct Acting Antivirals in patients with Oncologic Morbidities on Immunosuppressive Therapy
Speaker: Giovanna Codispodo (North Shore University Hospital)
Assessment of safety of remdesivir in COVID-19 patients with estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) < 30ml/min per 1.73 m^2
Speaker: Dinh Buu Huynh (NYU Winthrop)
- To obtain CE credit for this presentation, please visit the NYSCHP website
- Look for the CE titled as above, and select the survey link for pharmacist or technician
- Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions
- Save the date for upcoming events:
- June 15, 2021: Optimizing Safety and Efficacy of BTK Inhibitors Within the Health System With the Use of Digital Strategies (Pharmacy Times/LISHP)
- June 29, 2021: Medication Safety: Is it “Just” Culture or a “Just Culture”? (LISHP Installation Event)
- The LISHP Board is preparing a surprise for our members for this event – look out for the email invites!
- LISHP Election Ballots will be sent out on May 27, 2021 – check your emails, and make sure you vote!
- Please feel free to check the NYSCHP website for other future webinars as well
- Please contact Sebastian Choi (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.