October 2022 – QUAD Meeting: m(ED) Safety
Wednesday, October 18, 2022 at 6:00 PM
555 Northern Blvd
Great Neck, NY 11021
Title: m(ED) Safety: Preventing Errors and Patient Terrors in the Emergency Department
Cierra Treu, PharmD, BCCCP
Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator, Emergency Medicine
New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Identify key areas where patient safety incidents occur in the emergency department (ED) setting
- Recognize potential interventions to improve safe medication administration in the ED
- Outline an approach to evaluating and monitoring medication safety initiatives in the ED
- Explain the ways emergency medicine pharmacists can directly impact patient safety
Other Future Events
- October 3, 2022 – Top Golf Networking Event (Holtsville, NY)
- October 19, 2022 – Northeastern Chapter Lunch Webinar: Importance of Social Determinants of Health
LISHP Member Spotlight
Please check the NYSCHP website for upcoming educational content!
Please contact Amanda Waldeck (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
2 thoughts on “Upcoming Meetings”
Need Help in getting credit for Feb. 16 meeting from Pharmacy Times.
You may be able to find it after logging into the your Pharmacy Times account or use the links below (pharmacytimes.org)
Hope this helps!