March 28th, 2020 – Webinar via Anymeeting.com
Caring for the Little Ones: Updates on Clinical Issues in Pediatrics
Kyle Hampson, PharmD, BCNSP, CNSC
Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Long Island University, Arnold and Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- To obtain CE credit for this presentation, please visit the NYSCHP website
- Look for the CE titled as above, and select the survey link for pharmacist or technician
- Congratulations to Samantha Liaw (Current LISHP President) and her husband, Bobby Liaw, on the birth of their adorable baby girl, Madison in March 2020! Samantha and Madison are healthy and doing well. We look forward to your return in June, Samantha!
- Congratulations to LISHP’s own Heidi Christianson, who was recently installed as the President of NYSCHP. We wish you a successful year, Heidi!
- 2020 LISHP Elections – You should have received an email regarding the election for next year’s LISHP board. We used the Election Buddy platform, so please check your emails.
- The voting deadline is June 5, 2020 at 4:00 PM Eastern Time, please vote!
- If you have any questions, please contact us
- Keep an eye out for the upcoming NYSCHP Elections, as well. Our current LISHP Secretary, Chung Lee, is running for the Pharmacy Practice Committee. Please show your support by voting.
- Future Meetings – Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, all future meetings are cancelled.
- We are not sure if we are able to have gatherings in Fall 2020
- We will offer monthly webinars if we are not able to do so – more information to follow
- Upcoming NYSCHP webinar – Tuesday, June 23, 2020 from 1:00 to 2:00 PM
Cannabidiol, Medical Miracle or Just Another Trend? presented by Dr. Shanice Coriolan