May 2020 Webinar – Caring for the Little Ones: Updates on Clinical Issues in Pediatrics
May 28, 2020
6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Please register prior to attending the webinar
- Webinar link and/or access codes will be provided via email and on the LISHP.org on May 28th, 2020
- Please access webinar via Google Chrome or the Anymeeting app
Kyle Hampson, PharmD, BCNSP, CNSC
Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Long Island University, Arnold and Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Compare and contrast fish oil emulsion with other commercially available lipid product
- Describe the appropriate use of l-glutamine, crizanlizumab, and voxelotor
- Identify key updates in the pediatric surviving sepsis campaign guidelines
Health-system pharmacists, technicians and pharmacy students. This is a knowledge-based program. Cost: There is no charge for members of the LISHP.
PHARMACIST ACCREDITATION STATEMENT
NYSCHP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This program is approved for 1.0 contact hour(s) (0.1 CEUs) of ACPE approved continuing education. In order to receive credit, the participant must provide the CE code given at the event on the survey which will be emailed out after the meeting. Participants must provide this code within 45 days of the event. It will take up to 60 days to be uploaded to MY CPE Monitor.